Security Update:Cisco released 3 High security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Cisco released 3 High security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities visit:
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal Operations Console Privilege Escalation Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170920-cvp
- Email Security Appliance Denial-of-Service Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170920-esa
- Small Business Managed Switches Denial-of-Service Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170920-sbms
- Cisco AsyncOS Software
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP) running software release 10.5, 11.0, or 11.5.
- Cisco Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches
- Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco 350 Series Managed Switches
- Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco ESW2 Series Advanced Switches
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the above Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security