Security Update:Apple has released a security update for macOS High Sierra
Date and Time
macOS High Sierra users
Apple has released a security update for macOS High Sierra.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- macOS Sierra 10.13 (About the Security Content of macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update) at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208165
- macOS Sierra 10.13
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to the update listed above.
- Apple Security Updates at https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security