Security Update:Cisco released 1 Critical and 3 High security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Cisco released 1 Critical and 3 High security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities visit:
- Cisco Cloud Services Platform 2100 Unauthorized Access Vulnerability- https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20171018-ccs
- Cisco FXOS and NX-OS System Software Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting Denial of Service Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20171018-aaavty
- Cisco Small Business SPA50x, SPA51x, and SPA52x Series IP Phones SIP Denial of Service Vulnerability -https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20171018-sip1
- Cisco Small Business SPA51x Series IP Phones SIP Denial of Service Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20171018-sip
- Cisco Cloud Services Platform (CSP) 2100 running software release 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.2.0, 2.2.1, or 2.2.2
- Firepower 4100 Series Next-Generation Firewall
- Firepower 9300 Security Appliance
- Multilayer Director Switches
- Nexus 1000V Series Switches
- Nexus 1100 Series Cloud Services Platforms
- Nexus 2000 Series Switches
- Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Nexus 3500 Platform Switches
- Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Nexus 5500 Platform Switches
- Nexus 5600 Platform Switches
- Nexus 6000 Series Switches
- Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Nexus 7700 Series Switches
- Nexus 9000 Series Switches in NX-OS mode
- Nexus 9500 R-Series Line Cards and Fabric Modules
- Unified Computing System (UCS) 6100 Series Fabric Interconnects
- UCS 6200 Series Fabric Interconnects
- UCS 6300 Series Fabric Interconnects
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP) running software release 10.5, 11.0, or 11.5.
- Cisco Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches
- Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco 350 Series Managed Switches
- Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco ESW2 Series Advanced Switches
- Cisco Small Business SPA50x, SPA51x, and SPA52x Series IP Phones that are running firmware release 7.6.2SR1 or earlier.
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the above Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security