Security Update:Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in several products
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in several products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB17-33 (Flashplayer) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb17-33.html
- APSB17-34 (Adobe Photoshop CC) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/photoshop/apsb17-34.html
- APSB17-35 (Adobe Connect) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/connect/apsb17-35.html
- APSB17-37 (DNG Converter) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/dng-converter/apsb17-37.html
- APSB17-38 (InDesign) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/indesign/apsb17-38.html
- APSB17-39 (Adobe Digital Editions) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/Digital-Editions/apsb17-39.html
- APSB17-40 (Shockwave Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/shockwave/apsb17-40.html
- APSB17-41 (Adobe Experience Manager) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/experience-manager/apsb17-41.html
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions.
- Photoshop CC 2017 18.1.1 (2017.1.1) and earlier versions
- Adobe Connect 9.62
- Adobe DNG Converter 9.12.1 and earlier versions
- InDesign 12.1.0 and earlier versions
- Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.6 and earlier versions
- Adobe Shockwave Player 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.0-6.3
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security