Security Update:The Apache Software Foundation has released two medium security bulletins to address vulnerabilities in Apache Struts
Date and Time
Apache Struts users
The Apache Software Foundation has released two medium security bulletins to address vulnerabilities in Apache Struts.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security advisory go to:
- S2-054 at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/S2-054
- S2-055 at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/S2-055
- Apache Struts versions 2.5 to 2.5.14
WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY WEB SITE?
- Users and administrators are encouraged to review the Apache Security bulletins listed above and upgrade to Struts 126.96.36.199.
- IT Security - https://it.ucsf.edu/security