Security Update:Mozilla released 1 Critical and 2 high security advisories to address multiple vulnerabilities in Firefox 57
Date and Time
Mozilla released 1 Critical and 2 high security advisories to address multiple vulnerabilities in Firefox 57.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- Mozilla Foundation Security Advisory 2017-27 (Security vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 57.0.1) at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2017-27/
Available updates FOR:
- Firefox 57.0.1 and below
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of the vulnerability may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer:
- Firefox is setup by default to auto update.
- If you want to do a manual update refer to Update Firefox to the Latest Version at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/install-and-update-fi....
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security