Security Update:Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Apple’s About the security content of macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Supplemental Update at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208397.
- Apple’s About the security content of Safari 11.0.2 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208403
- Apple’s About the security content of iOS 11.2.2 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208401
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.2
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and macOS Sierra 10.12.6
- iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to obtain access to sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to refer to Apple’s Security Updates listed above
- Apple Security Updates at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security