Security Update:Adobe has released security updates to address one Important vulnerability in Flash Player
Date and Time
Flash Player users
Adobe has released security updates to address one Important vulnerability in Flash Player.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB18-1 (Adobe Flash Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb18-01.html
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security