Security Update:The Multi-State Information Sharing &amp; Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) has released an advisory on multiple Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) vulnerabilities
Date and Time
Users of systems that use PHP
The Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) has released an advisory on multiple Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) vulnerabilities.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities, security enhancements, and affected software refer to:
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in PHP Could Allow for Arbitrary Code Execution (MS-ISAC ADVISORY NUMBER: 2018-003) at: https://www.cisecurity.org/advisory/multiple-vulnerabilities-in-php-could-allow-for-arbitrary-code-execution_2018-003/.
- Systems that use PHP
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
An attacker could exploit one of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to refer to the advisory listed above.
- PHP Security Updates at http://php.net/downloads.php - gpg-7.2
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security