Security Update:Cisco released 3 High security advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Date and Time
Cisco released 3 High security advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities visit:
- Cisco Email Security and Content Security Management Appliance Privilege Escalation Vulnerability- https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180117-esasma
- Cisco NX-OS Software Pong Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180117-nx-os
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal Denial of Service Vulnerability-https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180117-cvp
- All software versions through the first fixed release of Cisco AsyncOS Software for ESA and Content SMA
- Cisco Cloud Email Security (CES)
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7700 Series Switches
- Cisco Unified CVP running any software release prior to 11.6(1)
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the above Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security