Security Update:Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Apple’s About the security content of Safari 11.0.3 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208475.
- Apple’s About the security content of watchOS 4.2.2 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208464
- Apple’s About the security content of iOS 11.2.5 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208463
- Apple’s About the security content of macOS High Sierra 10.13.3, Security Update 2018-001 Sierra, and Security Update 2018-001 El Capitan at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208465
- Apple’s About the security content of tvOS 11.2.5 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208462
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.6, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, and macOS High Sierra 10.13.3
- All Apple Watch models
- iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.2, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, and OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
- Apple TV 4K and Apple TV (4th generation)
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to refer to Apple’s Security Updates listed above
- Apple Security Updates at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security