Security Update:Cisco released 1 Critical security Advisory to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Cisco released 1 Critical security Advisory to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities visit:
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Remote Code Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180129-asa1
- 3000 Series Industrial Security Appliance (ISA)
- ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances
- ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls
- ASA Services Module for Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches and Cisco 7600 Series Routers
- ASA 1000V Cloud Firewall
- Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv)
- Firepower 2100 Series Security Appliance
- Firepower 4110 Security Appliance
- Firepower 9300 ASA Security Module
- Firepower Threat Defense Software (FTD)
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to cause a reload of the affected system or to remotely execute code.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the above Cisco Security Advisory and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security