Security Update:VMware has released one Security Advisories to address CRITICAL vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
VMware has released one Security Advisories to address CRITICAL vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- (VMware Security Advisories) VMSA-2018-0006: vRealize Automation, vSphere Integrated Containers, and AirWatch Console updates address multiple security vulnerabilities: https://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2018-0006.html
- vRealize Automation (vRA)
- vSphere Integrated Containers (VIC)
- VMware AirWatch Console (AWC)
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Successful exploitation of these issues may allow an unauthorized attacker to take over the system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
VMware recommends customers to review the patch/release notes for your product and version and verify the checksum of your downloaded file.
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, updates may be obtained through VMware Security Advisories listed above.
- VMware Security Updates at https://www.vmware.com/security/advisories.html
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security