Security Update:Mozilla released a security update to address 1 Critical security vulnerability in Firefox
Date and Time
Mozilla released a security update to address 1 Critical security vulnerability in Firefox.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- Mozilla Foundation Security Advisory 2018-05 (Arbitrary code execution through unsanitized browser UI) at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2018-05/
Available updates FOR:
- Firefox 58.0.1
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of the vulnerability may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer:
- Firefox is setup by default to auto update.
- If you want to do a manual update refer to Update Firefox to the Latest Version at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/install-and-update-fi....
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security