Security Update:Cisco released an updated Critical Security Advisory that addresses vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Cisco released an updated Critical Security Advisory that addresses vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities visit:
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Remote Code Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180129-asa1: https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180129-asa1
- 3000 Series Industrial Security Appliance (ISA)
- ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances
- ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls
- ASA Services Module for Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches and Cisco 7600 Series Routers
- ASA 1000V Cloud Firewall
- Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv)
- Firepower 2100 Series Security Appliance
- Firepower 4110 Security Appliance
- Firepower 4120 Security Appliance
- Firepower 4140 Security Appliance
- Firepower 4150 Security Appliance
- Firepower 9300 ASA Security Module
- Firepower Threat Defense Software (FTD)
- FTD Virtual
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to cause a reload of the affected system or to remotely execute code.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the above Cisco Security Advisory and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security