Security Update:Cisco released 1 Critical and 3 High security advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Cisco released 1 Critical and 3 High security advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities visit:
- Cisco RV132W and RV134W Remote Code Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180207-rv13x
- Cisco Virtualized Packet Core-Distributed Instance Denial of Service Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180207-vpcdi
- Cisco UCS Central Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180207-ucsc·
- Cisco Policy Suite RADIUS Authentication Bypass Vulnerability -https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180207-cps
- RV132W ADSL2+ Wireless-N VPN Router
- RV134W VDSL2 Wireless-AC VPN Router
- Virtualized Packet Core−Single Instance (VPC−SI) Software
- ASR 5000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Elastic Services Controller
- Ultra Automation Services
- Cisco UCS Central Software prior to Release 2.0(1c)
- Cisco Policy Suite prior to 13.1.0 with Hotfix Patch 1 when RADIUS authentication is configured for a domain
- Cisco Policy Suite Release 14.0.0
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the above Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security