Security Update:Adobe has released a security update to address Critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows and Macintosh
Date and Time
Adobe Acrobat users
Adobe has released a security update to address Critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows and Macintosh.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB18-02 (Adobe Acrobat and Reader) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/acrobat/apsb18-02.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC (Continuous Track) 2018.009.20050 and earlier
- Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat Reader 2017 2017.011.30070 and earlier
- Acrobat DC and Acrobat DC Reader (Classic Track) 2015.006.30394 and earlier
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security