Security Update:Microsoft released their February 2018 updates to address 16 Critical and 18 Important vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products and one Adobe product
Date and Time
Microsoft and Adobe users
Microsoft released their February 2018 updates to address 16 Critical and 18 Important vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products and one Adobe product.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- February 2018 Security Updates at: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Adobe Flash
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an attacker to take control of an infected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to Microsoft Security Update Guide at https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security