Security Update:Cisco released 1 Critical and 3 High security advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Cisco released 1 Critical and 3 High security advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities visit:
- Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager Remote Code Execution Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180221-ucdm
- Cisco Elastic Services Controller Service Portal Authentication Bypass Vulnerability - Cisco%C2%A0Elastic Services Controller Software Release 3.0.0.
- Cisco Elastic Services Controller Service Portal Unauthorized Access Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180221-esc1
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal Interactive Voice Response Connection Denial of Service Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20180221-cvp
- Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager releases prior to 11.5(2)
- Cisco Elastic Services Controller Software Release 3.0.0
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP) Software Release 11.5(1)e
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the above Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security