Security Update:Drupal has released a CRITICAL security advisory to address multiple vulnerabilities in Drupal 7.x and 8.4.x
Date and Time
Drupal has released a CRITICAL security advisory to address multiple vulnerabilities in Drupal 7.x and 8.4.x.
Advanced Users: For the full Public Announcement refer to:
- Drupal core - Critical - Multiple Vulnerabilities - SA-CORE-2018-001 at: https://www.drupal.org/sa-core-2018-001
- Drupal core 8.4.x-dev and 7.x-dev
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
If exploited, one of the vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to obtain or modify sensitive information.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Install the latest version:
- If you use Drupal 8.x, upgrade to Drupal Core 8.4.5 at https://www.drupal.org/project/drupal/releases/8.4.5
- If you use Drupal 7.x, upgrade to Drupal Core 7.57 at https://www.drupal.org/project/drupal/releases/7.57
- IT Security - http://it.ucsf.edu/security