Security Update:Adobe has released a security update to address 2 Critical and 2 Important vulnerabilities in various products
Date and Time
Adobe has released a security update to address 2 Critical and 2 Important vulnerabilities in various products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB18-05 (Flash Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb18-05.html
- APSB18-06 (Adobe Connect) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/connect/apsb18-06.html
- APSB18-07 (Adobe Dreamweaver CC) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/dreamweaver/apsb18-07.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions
- Adobe Connect 9.7 and earlier
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC 18.0
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security