Security Update:Mozilla released 2 Security Advisories to address 2 High security vulnerabilities in Firefox 59.0.2 and ESR 52.7.3
Date and Time
Mozilla released 2 Security Advisories to address 2 High security vulnerabilities in Firefox 59.0.2 and ESR 52.7.3.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- Mozilla Foundation Security Advisory 2018-10 (Use-after-free in compositor) at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2018-10/
Available updates FOR:
- Firefox ESR 52.7.3 and below
- Firefox 59.0.2 and below
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of the vulnerability may allow an attacker to cause a denial-of-service condition.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer:
- Firefox is setup by default to auto update.
- If you want to do a manual update refer to Update Firefox to the Latest Version at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/install-and-update-fi....
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security