Security Update:Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a more complete description of the security enhancements and effected software refer to:
- Apple’s About the security content of iOS 11.3 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208693
- Apple’s About the security content of tvOS 11.3 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208698
- Apple’s About the security content of watchOS 4.3 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208696
- Apple’s About the security content of Xcode 9.3 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208699
- iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation
- WiFi + Cellular models of iPad Air and later
- Apple TV 4K and Apple TV (4th generation)
- All Apple Watch models
WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?
An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by IT Field Services or other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, refer to Apple’s Security Updates listed above.
- Apple Security Updates at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security