Security Update:Adobe has released a security update to address 4 Critical, 9 Important and 1 Moderate vulnerability in various products
Date and Time
Adobe has released a security update to address 4 Critical, 9 Important and 1 Moderate vulnerability in various products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB18-15 (PhoneGap Push Plugin) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/phonegap/apsb18-15.html
- APSB18-13 (Adobe Digital Editions) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/Digital-Editions/apsb18-13.html
- APSB18-11 (Adobe InDesign CC) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/indesign/apsb18-11.html
- APSB18-10 (Adobe Experience Manager) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/experience-manager/apsb18-10.html
- APSB18-08 (Flash Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb18-08.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Adobe PhoneGap Push plugin 1.8.0 earlier versions
- Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.7 and below
- Adobe InDesign CC 13.0 and below
- Adobe Experience Manager Version 6.0-6.3
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security