Security Update:Adobe has released a security updates to address 2 Critical and 3 Important vulnerability in various products
Date and Time
Adobe has released a security updates to address 2 Critical and 3 Important vulnerability in various products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security updates available for Adobe Connect - APSB18-18 at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/connect/apsb18-18.html
- Security updates available for Flash Player - APSB18-16 at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb18-16.html
- Security updates available for Creative Cloud Desktop Application - APSB18-12 at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/creative-cloud/apsb18-12.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Adobe Connect 9.7.5 and earlier
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions
- Creative Cloud Desktop Application 18.104.22.1688 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security