Security Update:VMware has released one Security Advisory to address an IMPORTANT vulnerability in NSX SD-WAN Edge by VeloCloud
Date and Time
VMware NSX SD-WAN Edge by VeloCloud (SD-WAN Edge) users
VMware has released one Security Advisory to address an IMPORTANT vulnerability in NSX SD-WAN Edge by VeloCloud.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- (VMware Security Advisories) VMSA-2018-0011: Unauthenticated Command Injection vulnerability in VMware NSX SD-WAN by VeloCloud: https://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2018-0011.html
- VMware NSX SD-WAN Edge by VeloCloud (SD-WAN Edge)
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
VMware recommends customers to review the patch/release notes for your product and version and verify the checksum of your downloaded file.
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, updates may be obtained through the VMware Security Advisory listed above.
- VMware Security Updates at https://www.vmware.com/security/advisories.html
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security