Security Update:Apple has released a security update for macOS High Sierra and supplemental updates for Sierra and El Capitan to address multiple vulnerabilities
Date and Time
Apple has released a security update for macOS High Sierra and supplemental updates for Sierra and El Capitan to address multiple vulnerabilities.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Apple’s About the security content of macOS High Sierra 10.13.5, Security Update 2018-003 Sierra, Security Update 2018-003 El Capitan at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208849.
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
- macOS Sierra 10.12.6
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.4
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to refer to Apple’s Security Updates listed above
- Apple Security Updates at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security