Security Update:Apple has released a security update to address vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi for Boot Camp
Date and Time
Boot Camp users
Apple has released a security update to address vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi for Boot Camp.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- About the security content of Wi-Fi Update for Boot Camp 6.4.0 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208847
- Boot Camp 6.4.0
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to obtain access to sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to the update listed above.
- Apple Security Updates at https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security