Security Update:Microsoft released their July 2018 updates to address 28 Critical, 216 Important, 5 Moderate, and 9 Low vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products
Date and Time
Microsoft released their July 2018 updates to address 28 Critical, 216 Important, 5 Moderate, and 9 Low vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to July 2018 Security Updates at: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Adobe Flash Player
- .NET Framework
- Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 Software
- PowerShell Editor Services
- PowerShell Extension for Visual Studio Code
- Web Customizations for Active Directory Federation Services
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to Microsoft Security Update Guide at https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security