Security Update:Adobe has released four security bulletins to address Critical, Important and Moderate vulnerabilities in various products
Date and Time
Adobe has released four security bulletins to address Critical, Important and Moderate vulnerabilities in various products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security updates available for Creative Cloud Desktop Application | APSB18-20 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/creative-cloud/apsb18-20.html
- Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-25 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb18-25.html
- Security updates available for Adobe Experience Manager | APSB18-26 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/experience-manager/apsb18-26.html
- Security Bulletin for Adobe Acrobat and Reader | APSB18-29 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/acrobat/apsb18-29.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Creative Cloud Desktop Application (installer) 18.104.22.1684 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime, and for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 - 6.4.
- Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC 2018.011.20055 and earlier versions
- Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat Reader 2017 2017.011.30096 and earlier versions
- Acrobat DC and Acrobat DC 2015.006.30434 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security