Security Update:Adobe has released a security bulletin to address Critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Photoshop CC
Date and Time
Adobe Photoshop CC users
Adobe has released a security bulletin to address Critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security updates available for Adobe Photoshop CC | APSB18-28 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/photoshop/apsb18-28.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Photoshop CC 2018 19.1.5 and earlier
- Photoshop CC 2017 18.1.5 and earlier
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.\
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security