Security Update:Adobe has released four security bulletins to address Critical and Important vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player and ColdFusion
Date and Time
Adobe has released four security bulletins to address Critical and Important vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player and ColdFusion.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-31 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb18-31.html
- Security updates available for ColdFusion | APSB18-33 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/coldfusion/apsb18-33.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime, for Google Chrome, and for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions
- ColdFusion (2018 release) July 12 release (2018.0.0.310739)
- ColdFusion (2016 release) Update 6 and earlier versions
- ColdFusion 11 Update 14 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security