Security Update:Mozilla released a Security Advisory to address Critical security vulnerabilities in Firefox and ESR
Date and Time
Mozilla released a Security Advisory to address Critical security vulnerabilities in Firefox and ESR.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- Mozilla Foundation Security Advisory 2018-24: Security vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 62.0.3 and Firefox ESR 60.2.2 at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2018-24/
Available updates FOR:
- Firefox 62.0.3
- Firefox ESR 60.2.2
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of the vulnerability may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer:
- Firefox is setup by default to auto update.
- If you want to do a manual update refer to Update Firefox to the Latest Version at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/install-and-update-fi....
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security