Security Update:Drupal has released a MODERATLY CRITICAL security advisory to address vulnerabilities in Drupal 7.x and 8.x.
Date and Time
Drupal has released a MODERATELY CRITICAL security advisory to address vulnerabilities in Drupal 7.x and 8.x.
Advanced Users: For the full Public Announcement refer to:
- Drupal Core - Multiple Vulnerabilities - SA-CORE-2018-006 at: https://www.drupal.org/sa-core-2018-006
- Drupal 7.x and 8.x
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
If exploited, this vulnerability may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Upgrade to the most recent version of Drupal 7 or 8 core.
- If you are running 7.x, upgrade to Drupal 7.60.
- If you are running 8.6.x, upgrade to Drupal 8.6.2.
- If you are running 8.5.x or earlier, upgrade to Drupal 8.5.8.
- IT Security - http://it.ucsf.edu/security