Security Update:Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to Apple’s:
- About the security content of Safari 12.0.1 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209196
- About the security content of iCloud for Windows 7.8 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209196apple.com/en-us/HT209109
- About the security content of iTunes 12.9.1 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209197
- About the security content of watch OS 5.1 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209195
- About the security content of iOS 12.1 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209192
- About the security content of tvOS 12.1 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209194
- About the security content of macOS Mojave 10.14.1, Security Update 2018-001 High Sierra, Security Update 2018-005 Sierra at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209193
- Safari 12.0.1
- iCloud for Windows 7.8
- iTunes 12.9.1
- watchOS 5.1
- iOS 12.1
- tvOS 12.1
- macOS Mojave 10.14.1
- High Sierra
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to refer to Apple’s Security Updates listed above
- Apple Security Updates at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security