Security Update:Mozilla has released security updates to address 2 Critical, 3 High, and 1 Low vulnerability in Thunderbird ESR
Date and Time
Thunderbird ESR users
Mozilla has released security updates to address 2 Critical, 3 High, and 1 Low vulnerabilityin Thunderbird ESR.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- Mozilla Foundation Security Advisory 2018-28 (Security vulnerabilities fixed in Thunderbird 60.3) at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2018-28/
AVAILABLE UPDATES FOR:
- Thunderbird below 60.3
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of the vulnerability may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer:
- Thunderbirdis setup by default to auto update.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security