Security Update:Adobe has released a security bulletin to address Critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player
Date and Time
Adobe Flash Player users
Adobe has released a security bulletin to address Critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-44 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb18-44.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 122.214.171.124 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security