Security Update:Adobe has released a security bulletin to address Critical and Important vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat and Reader
Date and Time
Adobe has released a security bulletin to address Critical and Important vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat and Reader.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security Bulletin for Adobe Acrobat and Reader | APSB18-41 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/acrobat/apsb18-41.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader DC Continuous for Windows and MacOS 2019.008.20081 and earlier versions
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader 2017 Classic 2017 for Windows and MacOS 2017.011.30106 and earlier version
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader DC Classic 2015 for Windows and MacOS 2015.006.30457 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security