Security Update:Microsoft released their December 2018 updates to address Critical, Important, and Moderate vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products
Date and Time
Microsoft released their December 2018 updates to address Critical, Important, and Moderate vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to December 2018 Security Updates at: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- Adobe Flash Player
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- .NET Framework
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Windows Azure Pack (WAP)
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an attacker to obtain access to sensitive information
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to the Microsoft Security Update guide at https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security