Security Update:Adobe has released security updates to address Important vulnerabilities in Adobe Connect and Adobe Digital Editions
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates to address Important vulnerabilities in Adobe Connect and Adobe Digital Editions.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security updates available for Adobe Connect | APSB19-05 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/connect/apsb19-05.html
- Security Updates Available for Adobe Digital Editions | APSB19-04 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/Digital-Editions/apsb19-04.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Adobe Connect 9.8.1 and earlier
- Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.9 and below
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security