Security Update:Adobe has released security bulletins to address Important and Moderate vulnerabilities in Adobe Experience Manager
Date and Time
Adobe Experience Manager users
Adobe has released security bulletins to address Important and Moderatevulnerabilities in Adobe Experience Manager.
Advanced Users:For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security updates available for Adobe Experience Manager Forms |APSB19-03 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/aem-forms/apsb19-03.html
- Security updates available for Adobe Experience Manager Forms |APSB19-09 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/experience-manager/apsb19-09.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.0-6.4.
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security