Security Update:Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users:For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- About the security content of iCloud for Windows 7.10at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209451
- About the security content of Safari 12.0.3at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209449
- Apple’s About the security content of watchOS 5.1.3 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209448
- Apple’sAbout the security content of tvOS 12.1.2 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209447
- About the security content of macOS Mojave 10.14.3, Security Update 2019-001 High Sierra, Security Update 2019-001 Sierra at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209446
- Apple’s About the security content of iOS 12.1.3 at:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209443
- Windows 7 and later
- All Apple Watch models
- Apple TV 4K and Apple TV(4th generation)
- macOS Sierra 10.12.6, macOS High Sierra 10.13.6, macOS Mojave 10.14.2
- iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to Apple’sSecurity Updates listed above
- Apple Security Updatesat https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
- IT Securityat http://it.ucsf.edu/security