Security Update:Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- About the security content of Shortcuts 2.1.3 for iOS at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209522
- About the security content of macOS Mojave 10.14.3 Supplemental Update at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209521
- About the security content of iOS 12.1.4 at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209520
- Shortcuts 2.1.2 for iOS
- macOS Mojave 10.14.3
- iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to Apple’s Security Updates listed above
- Apple Security Updates at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security