Security Update:Adobe has released security updates to address Critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat and Reader.
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates to address Criticalvulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat and Reader.
Advanced Users:For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security Updates available for Adobe Acrobat and Reader | APSB19-13 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/acrobat/apsb19-13.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader DC Continuous for Windows and MacOS 2019.010.20091 and earlier versions
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader 2017 Classic 2017 for Windows and MacOS 2017.011.30120 and earlier version
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader DC Classic 2015 for Windows and MacOS 2015.006.30475 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security