Security Update:Adobe has released security updates to address Critical vulnerabilities affecting various products.
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates to address Critical vulnerabilities affecting various products.
Advanced Users:For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security updates available for Adobe Photoshop CC | APSB19-15 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/photoshop/apsb19-15.html
- Security Updates Available for Adobe Digital Editions | APSB19-16 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/Digital-Editions/apsb19-16.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- Photoshop CC 19.1.7 and earlier and 20.0.2 and earlier
- Adobe Digital Editions 22.214.171.124749 and below
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security