Security Update:Cisco has released security updates to address HIGH and CRITICAL vulnerabilities affecting multiple products
Date and Time
Cisco has released security updates to address HIGH and CRITICAL vulnerabilities affecting multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities and effected systems, visit:
- Cisco Common Services Platform Collector Static Credential Vulnerability: https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20190313-cspcscv
- Cisco Small Business SPA514G IP Phones SIP Denial of Service Vulnerability: https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20190313-sip
- Cisco CSPC releases 2.7.2 through 220.127.116.11 and all releases of 2.8.x prior to 18.104.22.168.
- Cisco Small Business SPA514G IP Phones that are running firmware release 7.6.2SR2 or earlier.
WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to cause a denial-of-service condition.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to go to the links listed above and review the Cisco Security Advisories and Alerts.
- IT SECURITY athttps://it.ucsf.edu/security
- Cisco Security Advisories and Alerts at hhttps://tools.cisco.com/security/center/publicationListing.x?product=Cisco&sort=-day_sir#~Vulnerabilities