Security Update:Mozilla released a Security Update to address Critical, Important, Moderate, and Low security vulnerabilities in Firefox and ESR
Date and Time
Mozilla released a Security Update to address Critical, Important, Moderate, and Low security vulnerabilities in Firefox and ESR.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- Mozilla Foundation Security Advisory 2019-07 Security vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 66 at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2019-07/
- Mozilla Foundation Security Advisory 2019-08 Security vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox ESR 60.6 at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2019-08/
AVAILABLE UPDATES FOR:
- Firefox 66
- Firefox ESR 60.6
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of the vulnerability may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer:
- Firefoxis setup by default to auto update.
- If you want to do a manual update refer to Update Firefox to the Latest Version at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/install-and-update-fi....
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security