Security Update:Intel has released HIGH, MEDIUM, and LOW security advisories to address vulnerabilities affecting various products
Date and Time
Intel has released HIGH, MEDIUM, and LOW security advisories to address vulnerabilities affecting various products.
- Advanced Users: For the full Public Announcement refer to The Latest Security Information for Intel Products at: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security-center/default.html
- Intel® Media SDK before version 2018 R2.1
- Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzer for Linux version 18.4 and before
- Some Microprocessors with Virtual Memory Mapping
- Intel® Broadwell U i5 vPro before version MYBDWi5v.86A
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Install the latest versions:
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, please review the security advisory listed at the above link.
- IT Security - http://it.ucsf.edu/security