Security Update:Microsoft released their April 2019 updates to address vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products
Date and Time
Microsoft released their April 2019 updates to address vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to April 2019 Security Updates at:
- Adobe Flash Player
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Team Foundation Server
- Azure DevOps Server
- Open Enclave SDK
- Windows Admin Center
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to the Microsoft Security Update guide at https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security