Security Update:Intel has released HIGH and MEDIUM security advisories to address vulnerabilities affecting various products
Date and Time
Intel has released HIGH and MEDIUM security advisories to address vulnerabilities affecting various products.
Advanced Users: For the full Public Announcement refer to The Latest Security Information for Intel Products at: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security-center/default.html
- Intel® Driver & Support Assistant
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HNK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7DNHE
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i7DNBE
- Intel® i915 Graphics for Linux
- Intel Unite® Client for Android
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Install the latest versions:
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, please review the security advisory listed at the above link.
- IT Security - http://it.ucsf.edu/security